Mars in a Minute: What Happens When the Sun Blocks our Signal?
“Mars in a Minute” is a series of 60-second animated videos. Learners of all grades can benefit from it. It teaches key concepts about Mars and missions to the planet. Viewers have a choice to download it or to watch full series on You Tube.
1. Is Mars really red?
2. How do you get to Mars?
3. How do you land on Mars?
4. How hard is it to land curiosity on Mars?
5. How do rovers drive on Mars?
6. Is Mars red hot?
7. How long is a year on Mars?
8. Why is curiosity looking for organics?
9. What happens when the sun blocks our signal?