Grade 9 and beginners - Accounting Digital worksheets & solutions - Teacher version
This application is made up of 14 chapters of worksheets and worksheet solutions. It is for Teacher use mainly and is packaged as a portfolio.
Because of the large file size, it has to be downloaded on a computer or laptop, and then opened in Adobe Reader. On the right, choose Open Document and make your selection. Afterwards the chosen file can be saved on your desktop or location of your choice. You can email the file to yourself and open on any mobile device.
These worksheets are to be filled in on your Windows computer, Android device or phone or your iPad/iPhone. It can be saved and retrieved again to be completed at a later stage. The educator/parent can digitally comment and send to the pupil. The worksheets and solutions cover the entire syllabus.
1) Accounting Theory and Definitions
2) Accounting Equations
3) Cash Journals
4) Credit Journals
5) Posting Cash Journals to the General Ledger
6) Posting Credit Journals to the General Ledger
7) Balancing the General Ledger & Trial Balance
8) Creditors Ledger & Creditors Control
9) Debtors Ledger, Debtors Control & Bank Statements
10) Petty Cash
11) Mark-up's & Gross Profit percentages
12) Income Statement (Statement of Comprehensive Income)
13) Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position)
14) Interpretation of Financial Statements & Ratios