Romeo and Juliet: Play and Study Notes ePub (perpetual licence)
"This edition of Romeo and Juliet will prepare Grade 12 First Additional Language learners for the final National Senior Certificate examinations.
The following features will ensure that learners have a thorough understanding of the play and will be able to approach the final examination with confidence:
• An introduction to prepare for reading the play;
• A summary of each act of the play;
• A summary of each page of play text;
• A line-by-line glossary that explains Shakespeare’s language;
• Activities to consolidate understanding and for revision;
• A summary of the main themes of the play;
• Sample contextual questions, with guidance for preparing model answers;
• A glossary of literary terms;
• A biography of Shakespeare; and
• References for further study.
The book is fully illustrated with photographs and drawings throughout to assist understanding of the play.
This eBook is a digital version of the printed, CAPS-approved book. Benefits of the ePUB format include:
• The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
• As learners adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, content reflows to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
• Learners can take notes, highlight and bookmark, and access video and audio for visual learning."