“I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.” ~ Winston Churchill
TIME MANAGEMENT = PLANNING = SUCCESS
Plan to study daily, starting today:
- Draw up a special study schedule.
- 50-minute study blocks and 10-minute breaks work well.
- Select fixed study-times for every day including a time slot over weekends.
- Use the June-July school holidays wisely.
- Study for at least 3 hours a day in the holidays.
- Study skills and strategies become study habits only if they are practised regularly.
- Break up topics into manageable sections. Estimate the time needed, and then double it!
Remember to schedule your activities to include time for studying, assignments, sports or hobbies, and your family and friends.
Read the following articles for more helpful tips on managing your time wisely when you are studying:
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FUTURE!